acceptance

acceptance

17 novembre 2010, 13:26
I have the strenght too keep going, and i feel as clever as  always, embracing days full of doubts about future that´s challenging and at the same time is getting my mind unfocus with a bitter sensation of a past that will not return and the sensation of dying slowly that kills me and gives me full of pain that cannot get cured and days slowly litle by litle give me a today that i enjoy being hurtless. i´d love to know more, or have an answer for a question cannot be answered, or the correct diagram of problem cannot be solved. some how it´s mine inside of me. sometimes i wish it was just like a bad dream. and wake up. Acceptance is the clue. and mainly believe that i can love my sourroundings, as well as places abroad i do not neglect it totally ashame but i do believe something good has to come for me soon. being on the path i feel there´s always something there to come for embrace better tolerant plausible and enjoyable days to come. so  long this taste it´s enough to keep trying  being operative..

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

perfumes